Unread 10-24-2009, 10:55 PM

Default Liveaboard Yacht..Possible Owner Finance (south san francisco) $59995

1978 Gulfstar 44 Motor Yacht Call: 415-812-0201
• best offer over $59995 cash or $94,900 if owner financed...for sale by owner..or ..Currently listed by broker.....on Yachtworld and Latitude (Open Listing Contract)...(If you have spoke to a broker about this boat, you will also be responsible for an added commission). No Sales Tax (if kept within the existing Deleware Corporation)
• Location SSF,CA
• Hull Material: Fiberglass
• Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Turbo Charged Perkins Diesel

"Ti Amo" is an efficient full displacement motoryacht. She has been well-maintained. This yacht has a very comfortable layout designed for extended long range cruising. A very hard to find economical yacht. Her interior is nicely appointed with all natural teak throughout, and plenty of storage. New Washer/Dryer, Dual helm, and fully enclosed aft deck (Sunroom). Low hours…..Approximately 1000 hours on twin Perkins Turbocharged Engines. A really nice yacht in fine condition.

Accommodations
V-berth guest stateroom; centerline queen berth in the master stateroom aft. There are two head compartments, the forward one with shower and the aft with tub/shower. Salon: Lower helm and a deck access door to starboard. Forward to port is a breakfast bar with the lower helm station opposite to starboard. A ladder leads down into the stand-up engine room, and a pump room forward separates the generator and air conditioning units from the motors. The centerline queen is nicely positioned with lockers and storage outboard on each side. This entire area has a very spacious feel to it. The master stateroom head compartment has a tub/shower combination.

Galley
Located down to port with the following equipment: Hotpoint refrigeration with freezer & icemaker; Three-burner electric stove/oven; microwave oven Double stainless steel sink; Pressure hot and cold water

Electronics
Furuno 4 Tone Daylight Display Radar; Garmin GPS w/color chart, Cetec Benmar Compu-Course 220 Autopilot, 2 Danforth compasses, log, depth, speed; Pioneer AM/FM/, Bose speakers.

Electrical
10KW Onan Gen-set; 1.5KW Inverter/battery charger, Heart Interface; dockside power cords, 10+ Heady Duty 12VDC Batteries, 4 full size solar panels and solar charge controller, electronic cathodic protection system

Sundeck
Large, fully enclosed, one-of –a-kind, I believe, as I personally finished this room myself. Finished teak walls insulated with foam and large sliding glass windows….no canvass. Hard fiberglass top. This is a year-round room…..heated and air conditioned.

Deck
Ideal windlass; anchor w/chain;

Flybridge
Has a captain’s chair ( which is currently removed) and 3 large cushions for the surround seating. When at dock it makes a great dining room with a 360 degree view of the marina and bay. New windows and top canvas resewn with gortex thread 2007.

Price
The price is best offer over $94,900. Possible Owner Financing with adequate down payment! . There is NO sales tax on this yacht of any kind. I will explain details to serious buyer(s) only. The total price you pay is $94,900 in total (if you leave it within the existing corporation). This is like buying this yacht for $84,900+ tax. This is a great deal!

Additional
This yacht is located at Oyster Point Marina, within walking / cycling distance of Genentech in South San Francisco. This marina has 24/7 security. This is a great yacht to live aboard. I have lived on her the past 11 + years. Disability causes me to move back to land. 4 separate levels with a standup engine room (6’). The slip is transferable by the new owner if desired. Live aboard permit is subject to current waiting list. However, while you are on the “waiting list” you can pay “transient” until your permit becomes available. This will allow you to live aboard your yacht.

Pictures:
For pics copy the following url into your browser:
http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/p...iamo/Ti%20Amo/

More...