Unread 05-17-2009, 12:14 AM

Default 82 Foot Former Coast Guard Cutter (Point Class) (redwood city) $75000

For sale is an 82 Foot former Point Class US Coast Guard Cutter. This vessel was in US Navy service at Port Hueneme, CA from 1963 and most recently served as a youth training vessel on the San Francisco Bay. She is in good running condition and would make a great work boat or liveaboard conversion.

-82'10" LOA, 17'7" Beam, ~5'6" Draft
-Two Cummins VT-12 900M V-12 Turbo Diesel main engines at 900HP
-Two Detroit Diesel 2-71 engines driving Delco 20KW generators at 440 VAC output
-Hydraulic anchor windlass with twin wildcats and capstan
-Sleeping quarters for 19 in four separate compartments
-Two heads with showers
-1800 gallon fuel capacity in three tanks
-1100 gallon fresh water capacity
-Major haul-out and survey in 2003 including all new zincs, propeller service, driveline realignment, etc

Please e-mail with any questions. Serious inquiries only please. $75,000 OBO
More photos available by clicking here

More...
Unread 05-28-2009, 05:50 AM

Default 82 Foot Point Class USCG Cutter

Hello, My name is Jim Crutchfield. I am a yacht broker in California looking for International clients interested in the purchase of Point Class Cutters to patrol coastal waters of Africa for security purposes. Their immediate goal is to secure the purchase of 2-3 additional vessels. They recently closed a transaction on the "Point Monroe" on the East Coast.

I affiliate with United Yacht Sales and have operated Crutchfield Yacht and Ship Brokers out of San Diego for more than 35 years. The state of California requires that I obtain a listing agreement to conduct a sales transaction. Should your Cutter still be available for sale and your are inclined to sign a listing agreement, then I feel that I can potentially obtain a quick sale of your vessel. The transaction would be subject to the buyer's Inspection, Sea Trial and Marine Survey. The transfer of title, mortgage payoff if applicable and proceeds will be escrowed...

Respectfully,

Jim Crutchfield
(928) 536-5628 Tel
Unread 05-28-2009, 05:55 AM

Hello, My name is Jim Crutchfield. I am a yacht broker in California looking for International clients interested in the purchase of Point Class Cutters to patrol coastal waters of Africa for security purposes. Their immediate goal is to secure the purchase of 2-3 additional vessels. They recently closed a transaction on the "Point Monroe" on the East Coast.

I affiliate with United Yacht Sales and have operated Crutchfield Yacht and Ship Brokers out of San Diego for more than 35 years. The state of California requires that I obtain a listing agreement to conduct a sales transaction. Should your Cutter still be available for sale and your are inclined to sign a listing agreement, then I feel that I can potentially obtain a quick sale of your vessel. The transaction would be subject to the buyer's Inspection, Sea Trial and Marine Survey. The transfer of title, mortgage payoff if applicable and proceeds will be escrowed...

Respectfully,

Jim Crutchfield
(928) 536-5628 Tel