PDA

View Full Version : 31' Silverton Sedan Cruiser - 1991 (pittsburg / antioch) $65900

Boating Classifieds
08-25-2008, 05:34 PM
1991 Silverton Sedan Cruiser, 31 feet centerline (about 35 feet overall) Fresh water berth since 1992. Last survey 2007.
Twin Crusader gas engines, 250 hp ea. Low hours. Twin, bronze props with through hull fittings. NO I/O. Shaft logs serviced. Engines serviced regularly by marine mechanic. Parts replaced as required. Boat washed twice a month. Waxed regularly. Boat is hauled every two years and bottom painted and zincs replaced. NO blisters. Custom fiberglass hard top over cockpit (carpeted); supports up to 800 lbs.
Kept in a covered berth since 1992.
Beautiful interior. No smoking or cooking on board, ever.
110 & 12 volt refrigerator (never used). Two burner electric & alcohol stove (never used).
Pristine condition and an excellent bay and delta boat.
I am moving away from the area.
She can be viewed at the Antioch Marina; but can only be boarded by appointment.
Call me and I'll be happy to show you aboard and take her for a spin .... serious buyers only. Once you see 'her' and check her out, you'll be as impressed as I am every time I see her! Newer model Silverton owners ooh and aahh whenever they come aboard.
If you're looking for a good, fun family boat that will last you a long time, you needn't look any further. The Elegant Pheasant II can be yours.
Please, NO boat dealers/brokers/agents, etc.
Call Jim @ 925-997-4163 for details and an appointment (private party)

More... (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/812914172.html)