PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Malibu WakeSetter 21 XTI (napa county) $32000

Boating Classifieds
07-24-2008, 04:52 PM
The boat is actually in Paso Robles, CA, but I'll be up visiting family a few times in Aug so I'm posting up here.

In 2003 this boat earned tow boat of the year. A direct drive powered, wakeboard hull, innovative seating, Malibu created a great crossover boat.

Mine has a 340 horse Monsoon engine, the trailer has dual axles with 4 disc brakes and includes a spare. I've added Titan's wakeboard racks with liftoffs and a bimini. Below is an article from that says everything better than I could.

Please send me an email if you are interested and we can setup a time to see it or I can send more pictures. With a deposit to cover expenses I can arrange delivery from San Diego to Sacramento, Pacific to the Sierra's if needed. (max of roughly 300 miles)

MALIBU WAKESETTER 21 XTi
When Malibu earned Powerboat Magazine's 2002 Tow Boat of the Year title with its Wakesetter 23 XTi, designer`s returned to the drawing table. The all-new 21 XTi is an impressive, well-rounded wakeboarding entry honoured as the 2003 Tow Boat of the Year, the company's ninth award in its eleven-year history.

In addition to featuring 100 per cent fibreglass construction in the floor, stringers and transom, all seat frames are assembled with high-density polyethylene - a virtually indestructible plastic, says the company. The 21 XTi rides on Malibu's SV23 (23-degree) V-hull, designed to deliver smoother rides in rough water, and a 10-degree vee at the transom to produce high-flying wakes. And just to make sure wakeboarders or skiers get a solid ride, the 21 Xti is powered by a hefty 310 hp Vortec engine.

The cockpit features a large wrap-around lounge, an observer's seat and a six-position swivel driver's chair with automotive-style lumbar support. Entertainment-wise, Malibu added a large refreshment centre, oversize cup holders and an Infinity sound system. Gunnel net storage can accommodate sunglasses and/or keys, while deep storage channels are designated for wakeboards, skis and gear. There's also room for those extra "must-have-onboard" items behind the observer seat and compartments in the bow.

More... (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/boa/768667803.html)