PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Sea Ray 270 Sundancer (alameda) $31000

Boating Classifieds
06-11-2011, 05:15 PM
1999 Sea Ray 270 Sundancer in great condition for sale by owner. Fun and reliable cruiser for the summer in the bay and the delta. The boat is very clean cosmetically and in great shape mechanically. This boat is valued at $36,800 with options on NADA Guides.

It has an upgraded 8.1L 415hp single engine with less than 300hrs with new (2010) Bravo III outdrive w/ dual prop - it will outrun any other power cruiser on the bay! The single engine / outdrive means less maintenance and less drag in the water. I've had it up to 45mph! Has depth sounder and top of the line Garmin GPS chart plotter with fish finder. Hydraulic trim tabs keep it balanced against the bay currents and winds. Electric Windlass, anchor w/chain and extended rope.(remote control). Remote control search light with wide and narrow beams. 1000W inverter. Dual battery banks. The previous owner had used a trawling motor and the boat still has a bracket and cockpit controls installed so it would be easy to install a motor for use on fishing trips.

The bimini top and newly refurbished enclosure gives great shade and provides a spacious enclosed space in the cockpit which really makes a big difference for socializing in bay area weather conditions. Multi CD Stereo with great sound on deck and in cabin. Swim platform w/ladder and shower. Seating for 10 upstairs around removable table that converts into a bed. More seating below around dinette and convertible V birth. Aft-cabin has sleeping for two adults and privacy curtain, making it possible to sleep 6 adults and 1 child if needed.

The galley has single burner / electric combo stove, microwave, sink with hot/cold water and dual voltage fridge. Shower room has sink with extendible shower piece and Vacu-Flush toilet (head).

Stored out of water and inside and engine always flushed out when pulled from the bay. I've invested significant $$ into this boat to work out issues and it is now running well and ready for summer! The only item I would invest in is two new marine batteries - which we can work into the deal so you know you're starting with fresh new ones.

Priced to sell. Please email me to arrange a viewing / sea trial.

Alex

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://www.excelcredit.com/news/out.php?url=http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/2435127451.html)