PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft X-Star **WITH ONLY 105 HRS!!!! ** (san jose south) $39990

Boating Classifieds
11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
2004 MASTERCRAFT X-Star Wakeboard Boat is in EXCELLENT condition with only 105 hours. YES YOU ARE READING THIS CORRECTLY… ONLY 105 HOURS!! I purchased it brand new from a dealer locally in late 2005. I have only stored this beauty indoor and has only been serviced by an authorized Mastercraft dealer every season. This boat has never been in salt water and have been immediately washed & wiped down after every outing. At the time of purchase, I added heater, wash down shower (hot & cold), additional battery with a three way switch to control the usage, 3 amps and also upgraded the stereo system. In addition to all upgrades, I’m willing to include over $9500 extra toys with this deal to whomever buys this beauty such as: 3 wake boards, 3 knee boards, 3 sets of skis, five tubes (diffrent sizes) , over 18 life jackets (various sizes), air-pump, extra new prop (worth $750), anchor, spare tire for trailer, two boat covers and much more..

Simply put... You will not find a better Wakeboard Boat than the Mastercraft X-Star out there! A little bit of research and you find even pro's who are sponsored by other boat manufactures either own or borrow a X-Star to attempt any new trick. I searched Hi and Low for this particular boat when I was in the Market. There are only a few changes from the 2004 to the 2007 Mostly esthetic. Tower and Bimini has changed. The tower on the new ones (still made for Mastercraft from Zeroflex) offer a spin around wakeboard holders. The Bimini tops are shorter and from what I have seen and read, a lot of people are purchasing the older 04 style ($400-$500) that snaps onto the tower and is higher. Oh and by the way... Your saving about 20-30k for a used X-star. Base price for a new 2010 will run you about 72k add on the options that are included in this boat and you upwards of 83k.

For more information, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me.
408-256-6663

Here are the boat details:
Length: 22' 3"
Width Amidship: 100" / 2.54m
Boat Weight: 4200 lbs / 1905.09 kg
Drive Type: V
Engine: MasterCraft Power Vortec RTP-1 5.7L GM V-8 engine
Ballast: 453 kg/1000 lbs
Prop: 14 x 18 OJ 4-blade
Fuel Capacity: 57 gallons / 215.77 L
Beam: 100.0"
Max Passengers: 12
Depth Amidship: 32" / .81m
Capacity: 12 people / 1770 lbs / 803 kg
Overall Length w/Trailer: 25' / 7.62m
Overall Width w/Trailer (tandem-axle): 106" / 2.69m
Tandem Axle Trailer Weight: 1200 lbs / 544.31 kg
Depth at Transom: 28" / .71m

Comfort & Convenience
* 12-volt DC power outlets (2)
* Interior courtesy lights
* Stereo remote
* Stern pull-up cleats: (stainless steel, flush-mounted)
* Sunpad: 3-piece, easy-access
* Fiberglass boarding platform, removable
* Transom drain plug
* Water-resistant glove box With drain
* Drop-in carpeted floormat: (Granite/Sand)
* Hot/Cold Shower
* Two boat covers
* Dual Battery with Switch
* Anchor
* Hot/Cold Shower
* Heater
* Bimii Top
* Bow pull-up cleats: (stainless steel, flush-mounted)
* 2 Built-in cooler: with drain
* Center drain
* Clarion AM/FM CD/MP3 stereo system: with 10 Pairs of speaker separates and 2 amps and subwoofer
* Companionway walk-through wind enclosure door
* Custom 4-spoke polished steering wheel + one extra spare
* Drink Holders (15)
* Forward anchor storage compartment Including Anchor and Anchor Buddy

Instrumentation
* DSI (Digital Speed Indicator)
* Depth finder
* Engine temperature gauge
* Fuel gauge
* Oil pressure gauge
* Perfect Pass Wakeboard Edition
* Tachometer: with LCD display that shows hour meter, clock, water temperature, and alarm messages
* Tournament speedometers
* Voltmeter
* X-Pod dash billet housing: (Speedo, Tach, Perfect Pass)

Propulsion
* MasterCraft 5.0L 350hp V-8 engine
* Fuel: 215 57.00 Gal gallons

Safety
* Automatic/manual bilge pump system
* Bilge blower
* Engine warning light
* Flotation meeting USCG requirements
* Inland lighting
* NMMA-certified for safety
* Safety engine stop switch
*Passengers: 12
Systems
* 1.56:1 gear ratio transmission
* EZ Change oil kit
* High-pressure in-tank fuel pump
* SilentMaster muffler/dual exhaust system
* Teleflex Xtreme high-performance shift & throttle cable

Trailer
* Disc brakes: with pivot tongue, torsion axle, rear backing lights, oil bath superlube, with spare Aluminum Wheel

Wakeboarding & Water Ski Performance
* Adjustable, oversized, windshield-mounted convex mirror: with bracket, removable
* MasterView bolster driver''s seat
* Parabolic tracking fins
* Pure Vert ballast system: with gauges
* ZeroFlex Flyer tower: (factory-installed) with built-in board racks for 4 boards + much much more…

Key words
SKI BOAT, GEKKO BOATS, MALIBU, SKI NATIQUE, MASTERCRAFT, MB SPORT BOAT, SANGER, SUPRA, TIGE BOAT, JET SKI, JETSKI, SKI, V DRIVE ONBOARD, WAKE BOARD, WATER SKY, WATER TUBING, OUT BOARD, WATER SPORTS

More... (http://www.excelcredit.com/news/out.php?url=http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/boa/2042726962.html)