PDA

View Full Version : Four Winns — Conceptual Designer

admin
06-12-2008, 12:33 PM
FOUR WINNS — CONCEPTUAL DESIGNER

Responsible for developing new boat concepts, ranging from ideation sketches, Photoshop alterations and final design proposal renderings, covering all areas of the product. This includes, but is not limited to: graphics, seating, soft trim issues, helm layouts, deck and hull styling, surface development of such and any overall appearance issues.

QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB: Must have a B.F.A. or B.S. in Industrial Design or equivalent. Must have at least two years Industrial Design experience, marine or transportation related a plus. Experience with Alias/Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, necessary. Should be able to clearly express comprehensive “user-friendly” ideas through 2-d and 3-d work, i.e., sketches models, etc. Must be able to verbally and visually present ideas to Upper Management and expedite them through the engineering process. Should be very creative, capable to think “outside the box”. Interaction with other designer/engineering is constant, must have a strong team spirit and should be capable to make progress ideas and concepts in a team environment.

The above positions include the following benefits package
• Competitive compensation package based on candidate qualifications
• Excellent Full Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Benefits Package
• Training and continuing education reimbursement
• 401k and Gainsharing incentive programs
• Employee Boat Use Program

Please respond with resume including salary history by e-mail, fax or mail.
Four Winns Human Resources Department
925 Frisbie Street
Cadillac, MI 49601 or FAX (231) 779-2619
e-mail: kcater@fourwinns.com (kcater@fourwinns.com)

alanvarin
06-19-2008, 08:14 AM
Hello, my name is Alan Varin and I am a recruiter that specializes 100% in the Marine industry. I recently came across your posting and wanted to see if we could talk about some exceptional candidates that I am currently working with in regards to your position.

I look forward to being able to speak with you.