PDA

View Full Version : Territorial Sales Representative

admin
05-09-2008, 07:05 AM
Territorial Sales Representative

We are seeking an individual to work in capacity of Territorial Sales Representative in the Gulf Region that would include Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and the Panhandle of Florida within our Yacht Coatings Division.

Responsibilities for assigned accounts include: product specifications (technical coatings), developing and recommending sales strategies, securing maximum sales volume, maintaining solid customer relationships, supply side management of products through the sales channel, focusing on growth relationships with the distribution network, regular route calls to over 200 boatyards in the territory, technical training presentations, developing OEM accounts, and working with a sales team collectively to grow the regions market share and overall profitability in the yacht paint market.

Position includes daily travel and moderate overnight travel, while working with the goal to exceed customers’ expectations.

Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in business or marketing preferred with 2-5 years of sales experience; in the marine market preferred. They will also preferably have experience with coating applications preferred. You must have computer skills, good writing skills, strong presentation and excellent communication skills and be able to travel within sales region and southeast US. Candidate should be highly motivated, persuasive and a self starter.

http://www.yachtpaint.com/usa/

marmst70
06-17-2008, 10:05 PM
I am currently employed in the auto rental industry, which provides me the opportunity for both inside and outside sales. I am looking to transform my career into strickly outside sales. I have 5 years of marine industry experience and would like to get back to marine sales. Please contact me at (916) 718-8596 if this position is still available.