PDA

View Full Version : New Listing: 1967 Tartan 27 Sailboat

blueyes2896
10-16-2006, 05:13 PM
A new for sale has been posted:

Description: 1967 Classic Tartan Crusier
Hull #242 Built by Douglass & McLeod; designed by Sparkman & Stephens
Universal 18 2 cyl diesel, low hours, runs great, very dependable
Recent maintenance: all new fuel filters; cleaned heat exchanger, new zinc, new coolant, cleaned freshwater intake filter; checked/replaced all hose clamps, hoses, and alternator belt.
1 year ago: changed oil and filter, new fresh water intake impeller.
Roller furling jib
Battened main sail
All hatches and opening cockpit seats redone in Starboard
3rd owner: Have all original documentation from the manufacturers statement of origin, to the sale of the vessel to the second owner, maintenance records, parts and repair manuals for the Universal 18, and more.
All V-berth, galley, and cockpit cushions
Drop down galley table for a berth
Retrofitted life lines, bases and hardware
Removable starboard ladder
Plenty of dry storage in stern, galley and V-berth
10-disk Sony cd stereo

I have been restoring the boat, starting from the inside out. Removed all removable interior teak, stripped, sanded and varnished; non-removable teak was refinished in place. Sanded, primed, and repainted all of the interior. Cabin top and decks were sanded, primed, and painted with Interlux products.

Vessel has been sailed, slept out on for weekend trips, and enjoyed since the date of purchase. If you are not familiar with a Tartan 27, I would encourage you to visit the web site of www.tartan27owners.com. For those of you that are, you know the reputation of the boat, this boat is one of the best Tartan 27\'s on the market for the price Im asking.......I know I looked.

Due to personal reasons Im looking to sell the vessel, slippage is paid until November 5th. Vessel is located in Pineda Point Marina , in Melbourne, Im currently paying under $150 a month. Im sure the marina owner would like the slip to be continually rented.
Email: seaduud727@yahoo.com. with any questions.
To view inside and outside pixs visit: http://seaduud727.tripod.com/tartan/
Any reasonable offers will be considered.

View The Ad: 1967 Tartan 27 Sailboat (http://www.boatloco.com/boats/forsale/showproduct.php?product=364)