PDA

View Full Version : San Juan Yachts - Various Positions

admin
02-13-2008, 08:13 PM
SAN JUAN YACHTS - VARIOUS POSITIONS
SAN JUAN YACHTS of Anacortes, WA is seeking qualified, career minded applicants for the following positions: Supervisors--Marine Mechanical, Joinery/Finish Carpentry, Lamination(Infusion) Supervisory experience req’d. with technical, admin.and leadership skills to work in marine production, oversee crew, scheduling, on-time-delivery, and ordering of parts. Designer/Drafter - Must have experience with 3-D CAD and boat building &/or cabinetmaking. Production Scheduler – Produces computer schedules for manpower, materials, equipment. Stainless Steel Metal Polisher – Bend/polish stainless steel for arches, rails, etc.
Excellent benefits. Beautiful Pacific NW living. Mail resume to 502 34th St. Anacortes, WA 98221. or fax resume to 360-299-2747 or e-mail hr@sanjuanyachts.com (hr@sanjuanyachts.com). www.sanjuanyachts.com (http://www.sanjuanyachts.com/)

haps352
02-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Greetings.
I have10 years experience as Chief Engineer on vessels of 3,800 to 7,200 hp on inland waterways. I have just relocated to Anacortes area and have seen openings for your company for which I am well suited. I am well versed in marine mechanical, electrical, pneumatics and hydraulic systems and theory.
I have a very good work ethic, accept challenges with vigor, and inspire co-workers.
Thanks for your consideration. A prompt reply and acknowledgement is appreciated.
Sincerely, John Ryan