PDA

View Full Version : stewardess, chef, deck hand, delivery crew, nanny, make-up

armenkakira
05-05-2009, 04:07 PM
-- -- Hi,

My name is Jarmila Kirakovjanova and I am interested in a crew position on your vessel. I have more than 1700 miles on the open ocean, as steward/stewardess, waiter/waitress, chef, deck hand, and delivery crew.

I am a make-up artist from Prague, Czech Republic (www.kirabeauty.com) and have crewed on 4 sailing/motor vessels. I am fluent in English, Czech, Slovak, Russian, and Polish. I have experience working as a hostess, chef, and waitress on a number of sailing vessels, in restaurants, and hotels.

Now in the British Virgin Islands (Tortola), I am looking for a challenging paid opportunity on a motor or sailing vessel 40' or greater to travel internationally. I am an enthusiastic, honest, friendly and responsible person who excited to learn new things, and share experiences with outgoing and adventurous people. I am available for work beginning March 30, 2009.

http://www.findacrew.com, ID number 285 09

Please take a moment to review my resume and feel free to send me an email if you are interested in meeting or have any questions.

Additional references from
captain: Tim Pakt: S/Y Stormbird , stormbird@btinternet.com
captain: Zsolt Estergomy, M/Y Copasetic: email: captain@mvcopasetic.com
captain: Michael Gardner-Bean, http://www.goodsamaritanofhaiti.com, S/V Mengelie: captbean86@hotmail.com,

charter clients: jude.bradbury@disney.com,, rebeccariddle@aol.com,
Please take a moment to review my resume and feel free to send me an email if you are interested in meeting or have any questions.

Thanks and Happy Sailing!
-Kira
cellphone: +1284 341 0785
keep smiling and the world will love you

Greg Burnfin
07-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Hi, I am looking for someone interested in going from So. Cal. to Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerta Villarta, then down to Costa Rica eventually. Not in any hurry,stopping at different ports, maybe staying a week, depends on if I find it interesting where I pull in too. Do some fishing, see some sites, hit a private beach and just kick back and enjoy what the world has to offer. It's my adventure, just turned 50 and this is how I am solving my mid life crises.