PDA

View Full Version : Bertram Twin Diesel Liveaboard/cruiser 42' (bodega Bay) $42999

Boating Classifieds
10-09-2009, 01:41 PM
All White Hull, twin Detroit 671 TI Diesels that can make this Boat get and and move!

Very Solid Roomy Bertram Aft Cabim Motor Yacht. Rear Stateroom with Head, Main Salon up, Galley up, 2nd Head Forward with V berth in Front.

This can be used as Delta Cruiser, Coastal Traveler, as as a very Room liveaboard... or all three!

large Fiberglass vessel with diesel power for dependbility and fuel economy. Very roomy boat inside.

Very Large Roomy Boat that is good both as a Traveling Boat and at the Dockside as a very Comfortable livaboard.

This is a very Big Roomy Boat that will alsao take you wherever you want to go Safely. Bertrams are great handling vessels and this one does very well in the Open Sea as well as being a very nice Liveaboard Boat.
This Boat is in Bodega Bay, Ca. It has a white hull. a Flying Bridge, a very large aft Master Stateroom, a large Main Salon, Galley up off of Main Salon, and a head forward(2 total) and then a v berth.

If you are looking for a Liveaboard type Boat that also is a very good Sea Boat, this Bertram is a good choice. It needs work but is basically a sound very well built Boat. Bertrams never scrimped on the construction of their boats, and it shows.

This is a very well built fiberglass hull with a spacious Aft Cabin and a Galley up with a forward V berth and 2 heads with showers. approx 450 gals fuel. Spacious rear Deck. Was my pride joy for years, but fel linto disrepair.

42' Bertram. Twin 67 TI's Full electronics. 1978 I believe. Needs work. Fiberglass Hull. Very roomy live aboard. Ran when last used. Sold as is where is. Mark 925 788 3984 or here 45k This is a very good price for this type of Boat

Mark 925 788 3984 0r here This could be a heck of a Boat with some work, just don't have the time now. Boat is in Bodega Bay SOLD AS IS WHERE IS

If you have any questions you can email me here and I will TRY to answer them the best I can.

I would ask you go to Bodega Bay and look at the boat before I meet you ther to let you inside as I have a very hard time getting there. Thanks, Mark 925 788 3984

I also have a set of Spare props for the Boat.

This could be a very nice liveaboard or a good recreational boat for a Family with a little work. A good cleanig would make a huge difference here. Just don't have the time unfortunaly.

This is a very well laid up boat.

Mark 925 788 3984

With some work this can be a very good boat for someone willing to make the effort. It is basically a top flite boat, just in need of some work.... well worth the effort.

All Fiberglass Hull.

These boats were very wll built and last a long time.... ready for a new owner to enjoy!

More... (http://www.excelcredit.com/news/out.php?url=http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/boa/1414055738.html)