PDA

View Full Version : New Listing: Tige\'2300V limited (2000)

smithowow2005
07-13-2007, 05:48 PM
A new for sale has been posted:

Description: Item Specifics-Power & Fishing Boats
Type:Ski/Wakeboard
Use:Fresh Water
Make:Tige\'2300V limited (2000)
Engine Type:Single Inboard/Outboard
Model:2300V limited
Engine Make:Chevrolet
Year:2000
Engine Model:350 gm small block
Length (Feet):23.7
Primary Fuel Type:Gas
Beam (Feet):8.0
Fuel Capacity (Gallons): 41-50
Hull Material:Fiberglass
Trailer: Included
Condition: LIKE NEW
Vehicle Description
2000 Tige\' 2300V limited wakeboaed boat,riding,boat extremely roomy,100in.beam,over 24\' long with the yeak transom.
All the new boats boast this size.
This boat sits 10 adults easily with room to spare.
It has a upgraded tower on it with massive tower speakers,they are horn driven tweeters with (4) 10" woofers, powered by (2) JL 420w amps they are the loudest tower speakers i\'ve ever heard, i\'ve installed new deck speakers as well pioneer coaixals all driven by the clarion marine ready cd changer (sirius ready)
The engine is a GM mercruiser 350 mpi mag it has 350hp and gets right out of the hole even fully loaded with people and fat sacks.
The boat is in great shape, the rear seats have tears in them, the fronts are fine
I put perfect pass wakeboard pro in the boat as well, It has two 350lb fat sacks and a pump.
The trailer is a aluminum slide on very easy and quick in and out i\'ve painted the wheels flat black to go with the boat
This boat gives off a massive wake, it has T.A.P.S which is Tige\'s wake plate.
It is one of the longest boats on the water yet it has great throttle response.also tons of storage in the rear on either side and two compartments in the front as well as under all of the seats.

View The Ad: Tige\'2300V limited (2000) (http://www.boatloco.com/boats/forsale/showproduct.php?product=530)