PDA

View Full Version : Great Benefits, Stability, Competitive Wages

admin
04-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Palm Beach

WELDERS/FABRICATORS- TIG with anodized alum.
HARDWARE INSTALLERS- installation of hardtops, bow rails, towers etc.
CARPENTRY- final finish work
FIBERGLASS/PATCHERS/PAINTERS- experience preferred

Although experience is a plus, training is available for qualified applicants. The candidates for these positions must be mature, responsible and self motivated. All positions are full time and year round.

Palm Beach Towers offers an excellent benefits package (medical, dental, prescription, vision, life) including a 401K-retirement plan. Please call Drew McDowell at Palm Beach Towers 561-493-2828 or apply on-line www.palmbeachtowers.com (http://www.palmbeachtowers.com/)

Palm Beach Towers is an EOE, m/f, ADA employer

MarlinSpike
12-23-2008, 10:10 AM
Good Morning,

I found the listing below on the Internet and was wondering if there may be any opportunities still available:

"Palm Beach

WELDERS/FABRICATORS- TIG with anodized alum.
HARDWARE INSTALLERS- installation of hardtops, bow rails, towers etc.
CARPENTRY- final finish work
FIBERGLASS/PATCHERS/PAINTERS- experience preferred"

I have been in the IT industry for over 25 years, but have been around and working on boats all my life. I am a capable installer, accomplished boat carpenter and finish/bright work man. I also have experience in structural fiberglass repair (not finish work).

I'd be interested in speaking with someone to explore just about any opportunity . . . . .

Etlon Nolte
12-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Am an experienced Yacht/Boatbuilder, have more than 12years experience in the field, have covered all aspects of manufacture and repair, have worked with Polyester/Vinyl Ester, Epoxy,
Am currently employed at Robertson and Caine in China , as Technical Boat building Expert.
Am in charge of a ream of 75 people, am very motivated and passionate person.
Looking to relocate to the U.S.