PDA

View Full Version : Malibu LSV 23ft LOADED OBO 2004 (fairfield / vacaville) $49000

Boating Classifieds
09-22-2008, 11:35 AM
2004 Malibu LSV 23. Brand New Stereo $8500 put in by Lost Pro Audio. seats 13 .This boat is loaded. It has always been garaged and covered. only used in fresh water. I need to get rid of this boat as soon as possible. I am moving out of california in January to Wisconsin so I wont beable to take the boat with me. THIS BOAT shows on NADA.COM (=kelly blue book for boats) for $54000.00 and thas is not even including the brand new stereo i just put in this summer for $8500 or the upgrades $4500 engine. Im am totally loosing my ass on this boat by selling it for $49000.00 OBO but like i said I need to get rid of it.. I will have a invintory for you of the stero. I AM ALSO INCLUDING

7 life jackets ($700),
2 wakeboards and boots ($650),
2 heavy duty tubes (%400),
3 boyis and ropes($60),
1 anchor and chain and rope ($150),
all the ropes needed for tubing, wakeboarding, skiing ($150),
3 handles ($60 a piece!) one is a pro trick handle.,
extra flags, 11 coast guard approved life jackets,fire exstinguisher, ext all, included.

Illusion X tower,
cover,
custom black and blue bimini top,
custom tandem extreme trailer with spare tire,
teak swim platform,
Perfect Pass,
Brass wedge,
depth finder,
blue stainless steel cupholders,
brand new blue LED lights throughout entire interior. (awesome blue glow),
hot cold shower,
heater,

UPGRADEd $4500 ENGINE= Indmar Hammerhead 380hp!!!!!,

The stereo is awesome. The entire boat is rewired with brand new equipment by Lost Pro Audio.

Custom tower speaker cans with blue ghost flames,
ipod dock,
4 sets KICKER COMPONENT SPEAKERS,
1 5 CHANNEL KICKER AMP,
1 4 CHANNEL KICKER AMP,
KICKER L7 1O INCH WOOFER IN CUSTOM BOX UNDERNEATH STEARING,
FLIP UP PIONEER CD PLAYER WITH REMOTE.,

tons of options anything else just ask. I might have missed a few things. serious inquiries only please. If you dont like the price give me an offer and Ill see what we can work out. I also have a 2007 toyota tundra LTD edition that i am Sellig for $30000 metallic blue to match the boat. BUY BOTH AND ILL GET YOU A SWEET DEAL. either email me at

cop_katie@yahoo.com
or call me at ,

Braden-707-688-4763 (PRIMARY)i work nights so if i dont answer either sleeping or working leave a message and ill call you back asap.
Katie-920-217-1117 (SECONDAY) I have more pictures but i was only able to upload 4 of them email me and ill send em to ya same day!!!

More... (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/850817704.html)